High ECM

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 780 times. The last Post () by ahcheong.

• Hiya guys,

Trying to get my head around some of this stuff. One peer has the following under the ECM column:

Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version | Last used share | Ecm time

00d 02:13:32 |00d 00:00:01 |23900 (20187) |0 (0) |2.1.2 |***UK - FX [NDS3] (ok) | 0.2664s

Looking at the ECM I take it this number is high. What do the two numbers mean and what time scale are the numbers based on?
    Is it right that he is basically taking the piss or perhaps he hasn't left his box on a FTA channel?

Any help appreciated. Many thanks.

dasduffer

PS Thanks to Ten Below for the heads up on this :thumbsup:

• whats <session-timeout> and <session-keepalive> if you are using oscam? Idle time is too short means client sends keep alive in a short period of time? can you provide more info on your cs schematic? csp? oscam? configs

thanks

• whats <session-timeout> and <session-keepalive> if you are using oscam? Idle time is too short means client sends keep alive in a short period of time? can you provide more info on your cs schematic? csp? oscam? configs

thanks

may i know what's the recommended session-timeout and session-keepalive setting to get better ecm response time?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!