can you ftp eaglebox 800hd

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,243 times. The last Post () by Lavatronics.

• Simple answer, no! These are a closed source receiver, not like the old Linux SD receiver that shared the Eagle name, so there is no FTP access, all setup is either on-screen menu driven or by USB stick, or a combination of both.

• yes, i got a list from another site as well as a may patch, but the favs are crap, u cant rename the fav 1-8

• does this mean I have to manually sort all the channels

Does the fact you don't use FTP with the receiver mean you need to sort channels? No - But the lack of a pre-made channel list does, it's quite easy to use the on-screen editor to sort to your needs, personally I find the A-Z option works fine for me, it depends what you are used to or rather what you allow yourself to get used to.

• cheers for the box today mate. great service.

i wish they sorted out the rename of the favs . do u know how?

• Afraid we're not in control of the firmware and patches and what they do on these ones so really not one we can help a great deal with, if we could for sure we would, but out of our control, it does what it does is the best way of putting it I guess, I actually prefer the A-Z listings myself now anyway, each to their own though but still fantastic value though whatever way you look at it :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!