oscam 7250

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,172 times. The last Post () by mtv1.

• i hope some1 can help me here please ive got db500hd ive tryed lots of oscam but i dont seem to be able to stop frezing and channell stops ive tyrd lots of configs for my white sly uk card. can some1 look at my configs and see where im going wrong im running oscam on its own .hope its ok to post my configs here thay are

as you can see i dont have many but i just cannot make it stable as ive said ive trayed alsorts off things to make it stable bout with no joy help please.

• 16 views and no 1 can give me advice thought this is the place to be for help/problems been looking at the wiki before some1 gets on my case about it but carnt get my head around it been looking on the board for configs and help no joy thanks.

• 16 views and no 1 can give me advice thought this is the place to be for help/problems

Kennboy ¬ your first post on this subject is 01:24 am = which is the middle of the night on like a wednesday ? no wonder !

why do you have so many readers ¬ it doesn't need to be set up that way !
    There is a section in oscam support where you can find working configs already !
    LOOKHERE

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Just use CCCam for your *** UK card. Whats the point in messing with oscam when the card is read perfectly well in CCCam.

If you insist in using OSCam use it as just a reader and use CCCam 2.1.3 as the client handler and reader. Its a lot less bother and it won't create as much traffic as OSCam does.

Nano

• i use oscam/cccam 213 for 4ky uk in vu duo no oroblem

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• [quote='kennboy','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=66131#post66131'][reader]
    label = ***UK
    protocol = internal
    detect = cd
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963
    EMMCache = 1,1,0
    blocknano = all
    group = 1

[reader]
    label = remote
    protocol = cccam
    device = peers.dyndns.org,12000
    account = user,pass
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    cccversion = 2.1.4
    reconnecttimeout = 5

[account]
    user = linuxsatsupport
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    au = ***UK
    monlevel = 0

[account]
    user =
    pwd =
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    cccreshare = 1
    cccmaxhops = 2

this is what im getting confussed with. i cannot get oscam to start at the minute ive tryed oscam/cccam 213 need help please[/QUOTE

is this to run oscam on its own or both because i cannot get oscan to start it just running cccam 213 thanks

• eres the configs ive just done

ive also changed scirpt to this

• Just use oscam as the card reader and use cccam to control the share between clients and servers.

Oscam works well but can create a lot more traffic than cccam will.

Nano

• oscam on its own is the nuts imo you just need to make shure your peers are trustworthy which is a hard thing to do but give a little take a little ;)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!