eagle box frault? feedback

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 761 times. The last Post () by seamouse.

• ok guys,

anyone got the mini? as so far picked up a bug

ok watching tv via my server in shed using a c line to oscam

all ok for hours BUT:

turn box off and on, scrambled tv, oscam says offline, you have to go to super settings and test line for a sucess before you get channels

is this a auto start cccam bug on eagle box?

tested by others???

• I had one of these receivers and the super settings function isn't the best - but could it possibly be something you have set, or not set in your oscam configs? try keepalive = 1 in the oscam.user entry to see if it helps. Apart from that make sure you have the latest firmware installed.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• firmware is April 2012, the last one

no issues on my gf box, etrend in doors or a media link, all ok for days

just this one, no settings are diff to any other user

[account]
    user = eagle
    pwd = tester
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    cccignorereshare = 0

could it be on this box cccam does restart? i tried to call sat shop , but closed and have to force alive here? but what if cccam does start up on box each time

• could it be on this box cccam does restart? i tried to call sat shop , but closed and have to force alive here? but what if cccam does start up on box each time

Just to be clear as much as we want to help all our customers we don't and won't ever be able to support any aspect of card sharing - we supply and support for FTA reception and for the actual hardware itself and won't ever be able to get involved in card sharing discussions, be that by phone, email, ticket or any other method. I hope you can understand why we as a business must stick strictly to this stance. Thanks.

• totally agree mate, no problem, but would be nice to know if its a auto starter or not lol as cant tell if a fault or not

• dont worry i did s search, 3 sites saying its the box , as patched you have to turn on each time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!