help with HD mini

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 926 times. The last Post () by grahamnov.

• Hi All

I have just got a HDmini and have been trying to put a line in. The line works OK in my TM9100 and is good hop1 Problem is I cant seem to get connection. I have input manually and also tried the txt file to no avail. I am not a stranger to transfering files by usb being a former spiderbox owner. I have also tried putting in and N line and that deos not work either. Currently scrathing my head on what to try next any help welcome G

• Can you confirm if you have tested the line? - if it isn't working it will report as failed. As far as i remember, in the 'super settings' you first need to select the softcam, then enter the server address - then the port, then user, then password - then test the line. (not sure if it is in this order)

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• you have to have super settings running and each time you power of the box and on, you have to go back into super settings and the cccam and at bottom hit test

if comes back success, its ok :)

i just binned a week old box , as cant move favs about or rename them, moaned for a week on their site for the software and no help

• Thanks for the replies chaps Yes I have super setting and the line is good as my tm is using it when not trying to set this bix up cant seem to get connected will play about with it this weekend and the a door stop it will become

• I have an HDmini - great box at £45. I have successfully connected with a N line. However, there is a limitation on the number of characters in the server address. Can you see the correct server address in the super settings? Also, I don't think you can input a N line via a txt file - but I would be pleasantly surprised if you correct me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!