can i downgrade my et9*00 image to and old et9000?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,220 times. The last Post () by nasiri.

• I have recently updated my et9000 box with a bootloader30.09.11 (Et9000) and change it to et9x00. after flashing the box it seem i am no able to flash my old image wiht the et9000 perfix and it olnly flashe files with et9x00 perfix. i would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out with this problem.

please dont ask me why i want to downgrade my box. i need to do that for some reasons.

please please please help me i am really desperate.

• why downgrade? all plugins work on the 2.4 image as im using it on ccam ect

• You cant reflash it with an old image once the bootloader and kernel have been updated, its been tried numerous times with this box without success.

I have seen the OP's post get deleted from a certain site with relation to picture quality on a certain image.

• ya
    the very first reason i want a downgrade is PQ. the former old image was much better than the new ones. It seems the image makers are improving for worse!!!!!!!!
    and they resist to accept that.
    someone gave me this advice:
    Update with latest bootloader from 10-12-2011
    Change map et9000 to et9x00 and load your image.
    do you think this will work?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!