are these boxes any good from the people who have bought these boxes

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,143 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• after a box really what supports ccam as a lot of my peers are on ccam or is there a way round this any info on this would be a great help thanks, are the tuners any good

• Tuners are exellent mate, as long as you are comfortable using the softcams you wont have any problems.

• If you are using a device that doesn't support CCcam, then often it will support Oscam, which is true for this receiver. Oscam takes some learning and configuring to get it up and running, but will do the job. I am sure there are some out there who have the receiver who will help, but unfortunately, most of us have probably a couple of receivers each tops and this is a fairly new kid on the block.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Official Post

Muso has told you that this box will not support CCcam but does support oscam since you are planning this to be a client only box all you will need to do is install oscam & use oscams dvapi in place of CCcam. This may sound scary to someone who has never used oscam but there is not much to what you want to achieve & all the info is already on the forum.

Most importantly.......if you get stuck just ask.

• Yes the Alien 2 does support CCCam, NewCamd, MGCamd and Oscam. They work with the installed Spark software.

Just install this software via USB.

• http://linuxsat-support.com/am…ccam-amico-alien-2-a.html

Another thread on the topic where another member who has two of these boxes states that CCcam does not work on these boxes. I have done a quick search and I have seen a couple of pointers towards Cccam 2.1.4 working on spark, some people suggesting that it only works as client, and others saying it doesn't.

Usually - sh4 boxes such as this receiver Qbox and the AZbox have issues running CCcam.

Is there anyone here who does have this receiver who can confirm that they have had CCcam running with full functionality on this receiver??

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!