Tenda W150M disconnecting from router/reconnects every 30minutes....?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,866 times. The last Post () by djdyna123.

• I'm hitting a snag with my Tenda W150M and Eaglebox HD800, it's all rigged up correctly, well at-least I believe it is, but it keeps disconnecting to the SuperhHub Router every 30 minutes, then reconnects. It's like something is causing a timeout every 30 minutes. Iv'e been watching when it drops and it's always every 29-30 minute mark according to my router when i watch connected device list in superhub info. It's definitely not a signal issue though, it's a clear path.

I'll connect the Tenda upto the laptop later to check logs for it, if it shows any, Virgin SuperHub is useless for logs. It's all fine and dandy via ethernet with cable from reciever direct to hub. I haven't checked what firmware the Tenda is, so i'll upgrade to the latest when I connect it up (If it isn't already the latest).

What do you guys recon it could be?

In my SuperHubs device list info, when the Tenda disconnects/reconnects it creates a new Ip each time too.

Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

• ive had problems with theses connecting to the router make sure the router is set on one channel and not auto that was the problem i have found hope this helps

• ive had problems with theses connecting to the router make sure the router is set on one channel and not auto that was the problem i have found hope this helps

Ahh, yeah it is set to auto, I'll try Manual channel 6. I'll let you know if it occurs again. Thanx.

• I had this with the Tenda and BT Homehub 3 router and found you must change channel from
    auto to a number, in my case i set it at 1 and then in the Tenda set it to the same channel
    number and you'll find that it will work ok.

• Nothing can possibly interfere, we just have a laptop that can connect if and when it's switched on, our 2 mobiles that are connected when we use anything that requires wireless internet. That's it. :s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!