theory cardsharing,complete card cache no need for cards at all.!! (idea.!) yes / no

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 917 times. The last Post () by promo7uk.

• now i know this might sound silly but after reading and building my own cardshare with linux based server,.!

now oscam has cache system instead of grabbing data from a card it grabs data from cache memory of server another words backs up card in computers cache memory,
    now. someone will put me straight here, but if i have 6 people on server watching say 1 certain channel say sly italia sports ,, just lets say all 6 watch that channel. it backs up
    the card packet in server memory to that perticular channel ... so it doesnt have to request details from card unless channel is changed,,! so is it possible. to build or make some software that backs the card up complete backup. of card,

and instead of using original card in server it caches complete card in memory,, or am i way off the board here,, because in theory its possible. looking at how oscam is working,

or can some cleaver person, tell me otherwise,!

is it possible to back a card up in cache memory ,., is it possible. at all obviously. entitlements wont renew, as its cache memory.

i think if people who wrote oscam have the knowledge to cache memory 1 channel they could do a whole card,! i mean it loooks to be possible.

• it only caches on request of the code required , if no one requests it then it doesnt cache , you would have to have someone on every channel the card opens but then the card could not supply the massive number of requests all at once, you cannot 'backup' the card as it is required for requests but i get your meaning! anywa why would you want to???

• well its like this.. if theres no card in reader and reader is empty u ever get busted how can u get into trouble if theres no card.. and shurely theres a way to request each channel anyways. via software,, the boxs are linux ,., that request channels so why couldn't it be done,

you see also more viable for cardshare less glitching as less ecms to card faster as would be cache memory,, shurely this has to have been looked into by the top guys in this field.

say u had 10 of you with full serives with one uk card, like the cable boxs out there.. this could be possible. that would only request crtain package on each card for each user another words make cardshare faster and more reliable to shares, if you cache a share less glitching, and also harder to find / track shares,! gotta obviously think of the plus sides and minus sides to this idea

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!