Help setting up eagle hd please.

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,115 times. The last Post () by gbee.

• HI GUYS,

I have been trying for ages to setup my eagle hd box with no success at all and was hoping you guys would be able to help me.

i have connected my eagle box as it should be, i have then turned it on and skipped the setup section for the channels and that. i have then downloaded aquila april 2012 patch and put it onto me usb stick. i have then put the usb stick into the box and installed the patch and the box has rebooted,

i have then manually input my cline ( N: xxxxxx01.xxxxx.org 126xx xxxxx-1205 1955689xxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 ) into the NewCamd section,
    after doing this i press the test button and just get the result fail all the time. i know the cline is good as i am using it with no issues on my sd eagle box

does anyone know what i am doing wrong? any help would be great

thanks

• hi cheedd
    a intro would be nice...
    try using a older patch as i had problems with the new patch.
    when you say my cline works ok in sd box you can only use the line in one box at a time.
    are you using a c line or a n line?

• yes i have removed the usb and rebooted but still when i test it i get the fail.

gaz864 its a n line i have posted what the line is above ( removed some items from the line though ) but i have inputed it as a nline and a cline just incase and nether works, i know the line can only be used on 1 this is a second line.

sorry about no intro just one of them thing you always mean to do then the kids start fightng and you forget, done now though,

thanks

• hi cheedd
    ive only had a quick play with eagle box hd but when i was trying to set up as 2nd box in my house i had to use a old patch with CCcam
    think it was 11-01-12 or 14-12-11
    maybe someone can help more..

• Sound like the same problem I am having with the HD mini can someone confirm what patch to use please and I will try again nexxt weekend thanks in advance Grahamnov

• This receiver isn't the best when it comes to using anything apart from FTA channels - however I managed to get past the test failing, and managed to get it to pass. I think you need to look at the way you are typing the server address in the box - not 100% sure of the format, but it is a case of splitting the nline or cline down to the dns/ip, port, username and password etc - no putting in C: or N: - there is also a way you can see the password as you are typing it in to make sure there are no errors there. I haven't got this receiver any more so can't be of more help sorry.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I have an HD mini - c line and n line work ok. I am using the aquila april 2012 patch. You can see the server address etc if you press the red button followed by 7878.
    Is your internet connection ok - can you see a valid weather page in the web applications?

• Hi I have the Eagle Mini and I am also using the Aquila April patch with no problems, the box has been unplugged and moved many times without losing the settings (nline), is the actual Eagle box set up correctly on your network?

• Hi I am also using the april patch the line works on my TM9100 but when I input the info I get fail back It is a cline but I dont know if this can be input as an nline having nevr used newcam before so totally a new experience for me just need to know if its possible and will try again.

• hi guys,

thanks for all your replies and sorry for the delay in getting back to you, had abit of a family issues, upto yet i have still had no luck with teh box. here is where i am at, i have read the posts peeps have posted and tried what they suggest. so i have removed the usb and rebooted the stb and still got failed as suggested by shamonemf i then tried putting in the line without the N: as suggested by musogeek with no luck still. pee_bee said about checking my internet connection by going to web apps and doing the weather thing i did this and all is good ( apart from birmingham may have storms thursday ), bruser made a interestin point saying is my box set up correctly on my network and i have to be honest here and say im not sure i thought this box was just a case of plug and play so to speak can someone inform me if i should be doing something else please. the last thing that has been said a few times is try a different patch. what 1 id best as i understood this is the best working patch around at the minute,
    so as you guys can see i have attempted most things can anyone see what i am doing wrong any help would really be great thanks for all your help so far and anymore that you can give me,

• go through the menu to the network settings I think there is an auto and manual setting option, try the auto setting if this does not work set it up manually, my Mini works ok either way but I chose to set it manually to my network so I knew what I.P. was assigned to the box, I can't look now as son is fast asleep but will check later if you have no luck with your settings, yours will not be the same but it will give you some idea. Oh the joys of working nights :)

• Hi guys

Have bee trying to sort out my mini I found that I had a corrupt april patch stopping it working . After I had messed for a week orso . Factory reset everything started from scratch downloaded new april patch put in line a it works brilliant. My advice is do everything to the book factory reset after loading the patch etc. and download patch from a different source to see if that sorts it It did for me. G

• cheedd
    input the cline as xxxxxx01.xxxxx.org 126xx xxxxx-1205 1955689xxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 into the NewCamd section
    Do not input the N: it just will not work if you put this at the beginning of the line.
    John

• Hi have read your post about running c and n lines on your eagle boxes i have a eagle 800hd and I have got as far as openning super settings but dont know what to do next. Please can someone tell me step by step how to get my line in which is a N line.

thanks Greg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!