CCcam for Dreambox 7020HD

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,795 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hello. I would like to install Nemesis 2.6 image in my 7020 HD dreambox. What's CCcam I dowload for this image? How to install ? Tanks

• Flash the Nemesis image you choose using LAN -> Firefox or I.E works best i think

when basic settings are done then using DCC send this Tspanel to the tmp folder -> http://linuxsat-support.com/en…-updates-7.html#post67908
    then x2 blue button manual install - & reboot receiver.
    then choose - menu - TSpanel - Linuxsat addons - & download the extra Nemesis url
    then same again x2 blue button to manual install.
    you now have the extra option for Cams etc... x2 Blue button as well as Tspanel for everything you may need

Enjoy

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• I'm new user and i have some problem, sorry .I would repeater tje correct step : 1) flash the machine by webinterface or DreamUp sftware.2) Download the plugin TSpanel and copy it in the "tmp" fofder of my dream (ipk file) . 3) install ipk file (plugin) and reboot. 4) Now TSpanel is ready and I download and install the extraURL addons for nemesi image. 5) I have now the extra option for cams. Download and install CCcam . Can you tell me if precedure is correct ? Tanks .

• hi, I want install Nemesis 2.6 image on my 7020. I looked about your Tspanel link but there are 3 ipk files type . What's the correct file ? Thanks .

• I'm new user and i have some problem, sorry .I would repeater tje correct step : 1) flash the machine by webinterface or DreamUp sftware.2) Download the plugin TSpanel and copy it in the "tmp" fofder of my dream (ipk file) . 3) install ipk file (plugin) and reboot. 4) Now TSpanel is ready and I download and install the extraURL addons for nemesi image. 5) I have now the extra option for cams. Download and install CCcam . Can you tell me if precedure is correct ? Tanks .

yes you have the procedure correct what to do!!
    use I.E for webinterface flash, & a version of TSpanel lower than 6 & then update by remote.
    also the latest Nemesis URL has been updated recently so choose the correct one ok

Inspiral

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!