any adujustment possible for NTSC menu bar ??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 893 times. The last Post () by niljaviya.

• hello,
    i am from canada , as my dreambox 500s i see many beautiful image , i always flash,
    unfortunately . all image support by default PAL , and when i turn to NTSC ,
    menubar goes half way down to screen cut ...i play tuxbox settings ...but nothing work for NTSC mod

is there any solution availble?? or i play parameter change value ?? , of any image which allow me to align menubar perfectly in center of TV ,

thanks in advance ,help appricated

• hello sir,
    here in north america, we have only option open pli- or pli-jade, but it is not good for epg/scanning
    only option left is DSM remastered the best image for north america, but not quite user friendly like PLI

so i tried sifteam, neutrino, marwansat, commando(14.4 and above has auto set up for NTSC- excellent), other and new comming up , which has nice skin, more better than both etc.

but as you change to NTSC, your menubar and screen logo , goes half way down , cut on screen...so no choice to back to PLI or DSM

if any parameter possible , that dosen't matter what image but , i can play digit and align menubar /screen logo etc.

• File you are looking to edit is in

/share/tuxbox/enigma/skins or depending on image usr/share/tuxbox/enigma/skins

File is .esml either default.esml or imagename.esml?

Might be easier trying to find a NTSC skin for your image.

File is read only, so you need to move it to edit then put it back. Suppose you can always backup your original file and try and figure out the settings. Good Luck.

2Gether Stormbreaker DM500 (NTSC)

http://www.imagix.se/forums/download.php?view.139

might work?

• hi,
    yesterday i was able to access to .esml file , thru DCC right click > edit it also allow me to edit ...is it OK ??

now there is one segment calld <value> there is parameter X , Y .... should i play that X,Y ?? or there are many other place where this X ,Y value

i didn't really change bcoz was my working thing...

can any one point me Line number / where i have to play ...to move whole menubar up /down

thanks in advance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!