Blade BM7000s using on a motorised System

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,032 times. The last Post () by Scotty0161.

• Hi Guys ive managed to sort the astra 28.2 out no problem, and i do know how to get the other satellites and do the channel list , My problem is normally on the remotes there is an "all satellites" button which you press and it gives you a list of sats which you choose the one you want and go to it , for the life of me i cant see the button on the blade remote , im i missing something ? as i cant move off the satellite ive just scanned any help would be great thanks in advance
    Biffo

If set the sat up using usals but there isnt a store EG: astra 28.2 as 1, hotbird 13.0 as 2.

• yea i thought that has well but i ve stored 3 satellites but its only letting me see the 1 ive installed , normally when you store a sat position you have a store number but i dont see that either lol thanks for the reply mate

• With my blade I download the 28.2 channel list from blade online.

Then I scan whichever sat i'm interested in. to access the sat or sats I press group then select 7w or whatever and the dish will move to that sat and I can select in this case top movies channel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!