azbox stuck in booting need help please

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,360 times. The last Post () by dexter.

• hi i have azbox hd stuck in booting i have read the tut to recover this and have been on fleebay and got a usb ttl cable and adapter and downloaded and installed the software but when i start putty i get no response from my az i have checked all the connections and seems fine so stuck now dont know what to do is there anyone in the north Lincolnshire who could help me out ie jtag it for me worth a few beers lol
    thanks in advance goody

• hi thanks all worked when i swapped wires over thanks BUT still stuck in booting boo boo boo
    followed the tut and loaded all the files with filezilla and it went through the process of installing kernel 434 and indeed it did reboot how long should i wait till i see the update screen on front of box ? in the putty window it yarmon shows zboot fail FFFFFFF and if i switch box off it returns to booting loop,
    so i started again and all files load on azbox and the backup kernel is still present in MMP folder but update gone from tmp so i uploaded the files again and did the update command now done this 4 times and have the same result. now ordered another cable to try that but pulling my hair out with this now
    BTW running win7
    please can anyone help or is my box truly knackered

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!