Need help to complete my server

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 490 times. The last Post () by argonaut.

• HI.. I have been running my server on ubuntu with the help of my friend,who gave me a N line, but now I have no N line or reshare C line, while I want to continue my server, for which I need help of this forum experts, kindly suggest, what should I do or need?
    thanks in advance....

• a subscription ? what card do you have or can you get ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• jsc sports is popular card on hotbird ! $ky italia is also a good card to have ! many options is available ¬ what is your intentions ? which receiver do you have ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I am from Pakistan, and I have supermax SM2300 UHD (open box), while I have been running server in my PC , and I think n*v* will be fine, your cooperation/guidance will be appreciable in this regard..and thanks for reply..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!