DM800 HD

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 657 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi everyone a little help needed please guys i will press the thanks button straight away.

im gonna receive a DM800HD with SIM 2.10 and it has bootloader 84 and it has a REV M tuner this week. what i would like is some help on where to get started because i would like to pay for a cccam server (UKCARDS or WEAREWHOWEARE) what do i do step by step? would i have to flash it?

i have read through the forum and still learning p.s im a noob lol so go easy on me

• Hi caines1989,

Could you help us first and make a Introduction post please,this is as per the forum rules.

The section that you have posted this request for help is where you should have made that intro post.i will move your request for help to the appropriate section,but please make your intro post the next one you do. Thank-you

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

hi everyone a little help needed please guys i will press the thanks button straight away.

im gonna receive a DM800HD with SIM 2.10 and it has bootloader 84 and it has a REV M tuner this week. what i would like is some help on where to get started because i would like to pay for a cccam server (UKCARDS or WEAREWHOWEARE) what do i do step by step? would i have to flash it?

i have read through the forum and still learning p.s im a noob lol so go easy on me

Sorry caines1989, we do not support the use of payservers.

Thread Closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!