Help with setup of openbox x3.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,871 times. The last Post () by sparky.

• Hi everyone

Please help if you can. I have the openbox x3 as a gift however i'm having difficulties setting it up. So far i have downloaded this file x3_openbox_usbwifi_europe_120726.Zip. I have unziped and saved this file on to usb. I have also managed to update this on to the box. The channels are still coming up as scrambled, only the free chanel come. All paid chanels i.E ***sports is still not visible. I'm not sure if i've missed anything else. What is a cccam file and where do i get this from? Any ideas anybody? Please help

Thanks in advance

Hasnat

• HI
    Without being rude you might get more members to respond if you turn off capitals..(as it shouting) The best thing is for you to do a lot of reading all the information you need is on here just search..Google is your best friend..I am a novice too but by reading and searching I am getting there..
    Regards grousebeater

• Thanks for that! - it is now de capped! - also Hasnat you haven't posted an intro - please do that first.

Also as you mention Gift - I may be misunderstood, but read the rules too - as if you are asking for help with getting your box working with a payserver then you are in the wrong place completely.

Introductions

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• You can even look on YouTube mate I'd upload the clip if I could not sure if I'm aloud either, search scoobysnacks firmware in you tube hey presto .... There are 3 clips on there pause and play your way through to make it step by step mate
    Hope this helps mate

Also

Given it as a gift usually means its been given by someone as a present for free

If he said it comes with a gift - different meaning all together as we know!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!