Help with openbox S16

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 970 times. The last Post () by zakovb.

• I have tried for about 16 solid hours now to get this box running as a client and I just cant get it stable, Has someone got one of these and managed to get it running I could really do with some advice, I have manged to find the latest firmware which is 2.8.1 CHN, I installed it and set it to English and have entered a test line in the CCcam server settings in the menu page. Sometime's channels open and sometimes the stick but most of the time 90% they stay scrambled, theres only about 5% of the channel list that work.

I have a spare DM500 and when I put the Settings in that the box opens and runs no problem what so ever, My network connection is ok as I've checked my router status and its connected no problems there as I have done the usual and reserved an ip address in the router and left dchp running on the S16.

QUESTIONS ? Is there any hidden menus in the S16 apart from 66666 and 11111 88888 1234 etc as there just test runs and factory reset nothing to do with Cccam and cfg plug.

I think I have chucked £60 down the drain as this box will just not run Cccamm proparly I know the S12 and S9 run without problems and have a proper Cccam.CFG plug in but this S16 only has a Cccam server settings page in the menu, and basically all you can put in is port ip and pass and it does not seem to be enough.

I'm lost and at my witt's end it looks like I'm gonna have to get this box back in the post and ask for a return after 2 days of pulling my hair out.

Does anyone have a solution are have got there's working ???????

Cheers for any help or advice people................ I cant believe the ali Team have released the box with out a working image there does not seem to be any support what so ever and there's no issues with the new F3 are the *** BOX.......

• i have a s16 open box i have tried installing cccam cfg but does not rcognise through usb ..i know about naming the file..i have tried manual entry..buit the box does not connect something is not right..can some one please guide .thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!