Very newbie

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 419 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi there.....I am very new to this card sharing scenario but very willing to learn...I have been browsing through some of this thread already and am a little confused (sorry).
    I have a neighbor who has all the channels open on his vu duo but he is paying a guy 60 stg for this per year.
    He dosnt have a problem with him as the stability is fine.
    However,my question s that I thought that card sharing was supposed to be free and that sites like this site helped in achieving that.
    As I said I am totally new here and have only basic understanding of this setup.
    I would be interested in someone directing me to all the info I would need to get setup.
    Also,do you pay or not pay for cardsharping?

Apologies in advance for these basic questions as I expect that you folks deal with much more complicated queries normally

• You shouldn't as you are only funding criminals, this site is for hobbyist who share with one another or family members. The fundamental of how this works is that you are sharing with a friend or family member one Card.

• Hi there...thanks for all your responses.....obviously pay servers are a no no.....so how can I contact someone who would be willing to share a line with me?how do I go about this as I do not know anyone who has a cardsharping system setup other than my neighbor?
    Thanks for any help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!