Hi All - Eaglebox owner

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,115 times. The last Post () by teabelly.

• Hi All,

I am a new member with an Eaglebox 800 hd, hoping to load April Aquila f/w soon :-)

Any do's or donts, experience etc, please reply.

thanks

• Hi,
    If you hadn't already done so, I would have said.. Don't buy the box in the first place and Don't expect it to work with CCcam or a Cline. Do consider another box such as S*ybox F3.

• Head UP ¬ N: Line in - Then sit back and watch your favourite TV stations !

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• the box works fine with C lines. not from the OSD tho.

create a txt file called shares.txt and use the following format then put on a USB stick and select update from OSD and select the shares.txt on the USB

#************************Instruction****************
    #This is the struct to upgrade Newcs & Cccam account
    #1. one line, one account, and all date must be in {}
    #2. the first byte, 'n' means Newcs , 'c' means Cccam 'w' means web harddis 'f' means ftp
    # second byte is Tcp port
    # third byte is the server address
    # fourth byte is the user name
    # fifth byte is password
    # if Newcs account, the last byte is DesKey.
    # each byte divide by ','
    # {n,portnumber,domain.dyndns.org,username,password,01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14}
    # {c,portnumber,domain.dyndns.com,username,password}
    # {w,0,Server address,user name,password}
    # {f,0021,server address,user name,passwrod}
    # The details above are examples only, they are not valid lines and will not connect you to anything.

• Hi all
    got the eaglebox hd800 yesterday after a tearing my hair out for a few hours trying to use the april patch that i got from another site , couldnt get my cline to work so I used the reset tool and then used the 14-12-11 patch put in my cline using the shares.txt and all's fine and clearing and have been trying to sort out the channel lists will have to play some more.
    Anyway having got it all working decided to try the april patch again all loaded ok and got all fta stuff loaded up the cline again and nothing cleared. So I'm back on the december patch and all is well again, thinking I might have a corrupt copy of april patch so will try the patch on here later.
    yorkie98 well mines working fine on early patch so not sure wht you cant get yours going.

cheers j

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!