Inadyn on Dreamelite?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,306 times. The last Post () by red1.

• Hi guys just put dreamelite image on instead of my old trusty Blackhole phoenix..

Trying to sort inadyn without much sucess.. Worked fine on phoenix just modded inadyn script in var/bin and all was fine.

Image is ..
    Devicename: dm800
    Enigma Version: ramiMAHER-
    Image Version: Experimental Ver (010-r04) 18-03-2012

Thanx for any help

Ps i have downloaded inadyn via blue button just need to know where to enter dns details etc.

Thanx

• if you did download inadyn..then you should found inadyn on plug-in and you can your details from the plug in

or you can found inadyn in var/etc..

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Cheerz bud don't seem to have an inadyn cfg in var etc? Found one within init.d which i have edited but still doesnt seem to be updating according to the log..

Bit weird that i dont have a plug in show up after installing though??

Thanx for help m8

All sorted now LOL..rolled back to my ol faithful blackhole phoenix image...Wasn't too impressed with pic quality whilst watchin Andy Murray.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!