Oscam Whitelist For ESPN HD

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,977 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• I could not get oscam to clear ESPN HD on my server this is what i got below

B7202938 c local (0963&000000/0000/0F01/85:F384): rejected group (120 ms) (no matching reader)

I had the standard oscam whitelist so i added 85 at the end and it cleared,ive not come across this until today so just a heads up to other people if there having similar issues

0963:3E,42,44,45,47,4E,4F,53,54,61,62,67,68,69,6A,6B,6D,6F,71,72,73,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,8B,85

• A few of these rejected groups popped up for me the other day too m8, i think there are changes underway with sly.. Im on mobile now but see my thread a few days ago about ecmwhitelist problem.. Its not the exast same problem but as you said, it never happened before. in my case i didnt add to the whitelist because i determined with the help of members (Wether im right or wrong) that it was just the whitelist doing its job..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Just to confirm for all users that you only need to add 85 to the end of the whitelist if you subscribe to ESPN ? Not in General ? Or is it a good idea to add this as Standard in oscam.server ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Yeah, i presume its just if your opening the channel locally on your sub.. But either way, It cant do any harm to have it in your whitelist if it is a valid length..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• One thing i have noticed is that every time i now go onto espn hd this affects the ecm times for my other channels using both cccam/oscam and oscam only

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!