9992 menu

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,241 times. The last Post () by nirmies.

• i'm guessing this menu allows me to input keys to open up certain channels like pltv on 10e and n*** sport on 39e.

Well that's all i'm interested in at the moment.

is this right or am I totally wrong?

Any more info about what I can achieve through this menu would be appreciated.

• Hi mate. Yes and other options are there too. I'm not sure if the other options work.

Any idea how to use that menu on a blade? I'm guessing I go into bis then select one of the many options there and input the keys in manually using the remote control.

I've never used keys or soft cams before so I am totally new to this, but I do now have motorised system and would like to try and open up pltv on 10e and from what i've researched n*** sport on 39e.

• Just a quick update. I managed to open up PLTV on 10e using latest biss key through this menu. I navigated to channel and it showed scrambled. Press 9992 on remote and keys menu will appear. Select biss and input key in place of existing key ( I think they are dummy keys ) I noted the key that was overwritten just in case. After entering the key I just pressed ok and the channel cleared in less than a second. Press exit and when prompted save the changes.

Now to try the same for N*** sports on 39e.

• Another update. Found and even easier way. I managed to locate a softcam file for Technomates (was told it will work on a blade) and uploaded that to usb stick and selected download on blade menu. Git the message saying updating keys and boom n*** clearing on 39e too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!