Lost internet connection

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 487 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I've had my vu+ duo up and working fine with black hole 1.76 and Tspanel installed along with Cccam 2.3. Now this morning I have no internet connection, tried to reboot and check settings with FTP and unable to connect through VUC or DCC. DHCP off so IP still the same, still can not connect. I have tried rebooting tenda, bh and computer but still no joy. Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated.

• Have you tried rebooting your Router??? i take it you can connect to the internet on your PC ok?

The pc connection was fine, rebouted the router as advised and all back to normal - brilliant many thanks.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!