help whit unbutu 10.4 64 bit ftp dir

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 202 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• hello can anybody help me whit unbutu 10.4 64 bit ftp log in dir

when i log in to sshftp whit csstudio is loggin in to the wrong dir is going to /root

but it has to got to /var/etc for cccam.cfg

i have trie everything but noting works

how can help me whit this to chance it tothe richt directory

so that i can sent my line`s directly to the good dir

thanks

• Firstly, Please make an introduction here:
    Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall
    And read the site rules Here:
    Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

I'm not 100% Sure about your question, but here are a few different answers that might help:

To change the Cccam files location In CS Studio, Click on settings icon up the top left. In the new window click on your server IP address in the left panel. This will bring up all the info about your profile. Under Cccam files location: Change to /var/etc/.

when i log in to sshftp whit csstudio is loggin in to the wrong dir is going to /root

You are logging in as root user, this is also set in above mentioned profile. If you want to go to the cccam directory, type the command below:

Code
    cd /var/etc

I am not exactly sure what you are asking or trying to achieve so please explain a little better...

The more I look at your question, the more I think you need to do a lot more reading to understand what you are doing..

Start Here..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/li…rver-using-cs-studio.html

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!