boxn nation in sly box working but not in my dm500s ive every other channel workingn

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 799 times. The last Post () by Micky.

• boxn nation in sly box working but not in my dm500s ive every other channel workinging sports movies hd channels an1 have any ideas thanks in advance lads:confuse:

• im using both oscam and cccam 2.1.3 was working fine untill i came in a bit drunk and ment to reboot the dm5oos but instaed i done a factory reset accidently put the same image i allwas used one off tens old backup image then no sly sports r movies would work so put another back up image from tenbelow have got sly sports and movies working but no box nation tried it in my origianal sly box works straight awsy i pay a monthly payment so i new it wasent that.Thanks for replying musogeek mate

• [reader]
    label = xxxxx
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963

sorry for not getting back soon had to run after my kids and my new born son mosogeek thanks for replaying mate

• hmm - thought you might be blocking out services or have entries missing in ecmwhitelist - not the case.

Have you got an updated channel list? is boxnation blanked out on your channel list or white, (trying to rule out a reception issue before looking at cam/card issue)

Your entitlements should be ok because it works in a sly box.

Next step is to post the output from oscam webinterface as you are trying to watch boxnation

If you are running Oscam as a cardreader and CCcam server then there is also the possibility that CCcam is reading your card, and oscam isn't working at all or at least not as a cardreader.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Sorry to intrude but i am having similar problem, just using CCCam and not OScam everything else working except sports is there a possibility that CCCam has changed in someway.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!