Polsat & Oscam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,976 times. The last Post () by CapNCooK.

• Can anyone help please with setting up my Polsat card in Oscam, do I need the rsakey and boxkey and if so can anyone help with the method to extract it.

I have the original Polsat reciever and my paired card which is working fine.

Thanks

• What Receiver is that exactly ?
    Do you have a modelnumber ?

• Not a lot of information on the box. Its a Mini HD 2000, Manufactured under license From Dolby Laboratories.. No serial that I can find.

Copied from another thread

"Up until now Cyfrowy Polsat Technology, which is based in Warsaw, has made no fewer than five models of receivers: Mini, Familijny, F300, M100 and HD5000. A further model will be introduced this year"

• You need RSA and other keys.. On older paired boxes, this could be extracted but this involves soldering.

I think its easier to buy something like this:

Code
    [URL='http://goo.gl/OGgrQ']INTACTUS.de / Digitale SAT & Computer Technik - INTACTUS.de // Polsat CAM HD / prepaid Cyfrowy Polsat Card + CI CAM HD // + BoxKey & RSA & IRD[/URL]

Thx

• Thank you for the replies, I have already got the box and card and was looking for some help in obtaining the keys from my current setup, I am aware I need the keys and I know it can be done, what I need is some help and guidance of the procedure involved. I do not have a problem with soldering or doing the work myself, unfortunately I cannot find any information or guidance on what exactly it involves.

• I'm no expert with this card.. But after a few minutes googling for you, i found this..

(hope you know someone that speaks polish ;-) : rsa_polszmat.zip

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!