vu+duo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 509 times. The last Post () by predator.

• ok guys, i read tuts, and followed the guide, but hitting trouble. flashed with blackhole 1.7.7 but rebooted box... now stuck on starting.... i retryed several times.. even different image... anyone got back up image with 28.2 bouquets... i unzipped folder, went to vu duo plus folder and sent it to usb stick. i had the stick formatted... but im afraid i might have messed this box up...

• Clone or original? Have you tried flashing it with the latest bootloader and starting again? Have you tried turning it off for a few seconds at the back then on again, ensuring that no devices or network is connected to it?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Clone or original? Have you tried flashing it with the latest bootloader and starting again? Have you tried turning it off for a few seconds at the back then on again, ensuring that no devices or network is connected to it?

hi muso.. yes its original box m8... followed tut, but after removing usb and rebooted box.. now stuck on starting,, cant get anything up on screen...

• Hi pred,

Have you tried flashing on a original VU duo image??? It's a good idea at times to do this,gives the system a good clean out etc.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi pred,

Have you tried flashing on a original VU duo image??? It's a good idea at time to do this,gives the system a good clean out etc.

hi m8.. yepp just flasher bootloader , didnt use that first time around.. used openvix this time.. in progress of installing .. cheers

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!