Can I ask a stupid question?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 566 times. The last Post () by fatlad.

• Thought I was using Blackhole 1.7.7 but if I go into menu, information, about, it says

Firmware: BlackHole 1.7.4.0

Build: May 6 2012-Vuplus_experimental

Going of that I’m in fact using BH 1.7.4 reason being I’m still having problems with the vu still rebooting and having to start he cam manually i'm hoping its a problem with the image.

Thinking of using either BH 1.7.7 or 1.7.8 light has anyone got a preference.

Many thanks

• I would go for the latest BH 1.7.8 buddy,give it a go see what you think,don't think you will see a big difference to be honest,but at least it gives you good practice flashing a new image onto your box.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!