gigablue cline problem

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,026 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my Gigablu HD800se, I start saying that it has worked until the 17th of Sept, I haven't use it since then (it's been in a box).
    I have changed my cline, and since then I can't see any channel at all. I can see what is on, I can see the subtitles of every channel but I don't get any video and audio.
    Any idea what could have happened?
    I tried to reflash it but nothing changed.

thank you

• when you reflashed your receiver did you reinstall CCcam? have you checked that it is working by looking in your softcam manager? - If all is as it should be then it might well be a server problem. By the way, are you getting these clines from friends or from the internet?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• depends on the image/receiver but the softcam manager is probably in the menu somewhere or can be selected by one of your colour buttons. I take it you mean you found 'free' clines off the internet - you should never use these as these are stolen from someone's hacked server and will rarely work, or are you using paid cline? - and the one you get from your friend, are they running a server? If they are then you should be able to ask them to check their server to ensure that they have set up your fline correctly.

• they are paid clines; and I have just tried the cline I have used for the past 6 months, but with no results. Could it be my router? I just changed broadband and router. Does the decoder need a particular port open?

• we do not provide any support helping members get paid clines working. Speak to the scumbags that are ripping you off for support - please read the rules. Thread closed.

Forum rule 13;

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!