in need of little help with a wireless usb

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 457 times. The last Post () by voyger.

• hey guys

I bought Ferguson W2 purely for its discreetness. But the thing is I cant seem to get it to work on vu solo. Works perfectly fine when connected to laptop - i can connect onto it using my mobile and browse the net.

I have set it up as client+AP

On the disc that it came with there are 3 driver files

Windows
    Linux
    Mac

I was wondering if I put the linux one on box it would work. The filename is 2011_0719_RT3070_RT3370_RT5370_RT5372_Linux_STA_V2[1].5.0.3_DPO

What do you reckon> would it work? also where would i put this file and how would I go about activating it on box?

cheers

• i thinking is the Linux driver you have to use as the VU is a linux i don't know much about this Ferguson W2 wireless

i use Vonets wireless easy to install and work perfect on my dream

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!