TV Guide on Ariva 102E

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 906 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I just picked up an Ariva 102E yesterday to replace a ***box that no longer worked. I was told it was just 'plug and play' which it is and the reception is great. It will take some time to get used to the new channel codes. Anyway - my question - does anyone know if it's possible to access a tv guide on this? I have fiddled about with most of the buttons and came across one page that showed me what would be on for the next two hours on one of the channels but what I am really after is a list of what programmes are going to be on for all the channels. On the old ***box, if you were watching a particular channel you could scroll through that channel's upcoming programmes. Does anyone know if this option is available. Thanks in advance. Andy

• Most non Enigma receivers (one or 2 exceptions) can only get standard EPG, and for a lot of providers this means just now or next, as the full EPG is proprietary. I have seen that this receiver is supposed to support EPG, so if the provider provides a 7 day EPG that doesn't need a particular type of receiver to receive, then there should be a way to get it on the Ariva

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!