how to read cards Astro Beyond?

There are 39 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,530 times. The last Post () by Sat000info.

• Now astro added caid 0910. They will change system coming soon. :(

With this caid, can the channels be decoded in card sharing?

The BEST FORUM for ALL SAT matters. Any reason that you should not be here???:85:

• i have dm800se clone can you teach me how to use oscam in my dm800se ??

Astro Beyond cards are paired to the decorder hence it cannot be read by other decorders.
    Till now there is no solutions yet.

The BEST FORUM for ALL SAT matters. Any reason that you should not be here???:85:

• [quote='keongjb','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=86128#post86128']The new decoder 09ac beyond Hd got a software running code with the original card reader. Please sponsor the new decoder to software engineer convert the machine code at the chip in decoder to software code.But this convert if you have a machine software.If you can find the softcode from the machine code,please send the info and data to me.I will help you crack the code.Thanks..[/QUOTE

Any updates so far?

Who is the software engineer who can read the code?

i have new astro decoder (beyond HD)how to ?

if any one need the box i can give..

• try new gboxnet and added data to nds file:

• must extract from card or original box

Hi EnoSat,

How do we extract the datas required?
    What are the hardwares required to do it?

Thanks.

• And if so, can someone please explain for a dummy? I'm a legal subscriber and only like to use the features of a more advanced box since a**** switched off the remote record programming via smart phone. Appreciate any help on this.

• today, all astro SD card sharing provider now is gone. now we need to crack the new card! unite!

im need more knowledge, so that i can spread it to the world. :)

• yeah in malaysia now astro are using new astro smart card to avoid sharing it... any ideas for all these problem?
    can we still share it in near futures?

• i also hear some team successfully cracking the new astro beyond smart card. if you have any info please let me know. :)

im need more knowledge, so that i can spread it to the world. :)

• If its an NDS card you may be waiting for a while. We read all these messages when Dolce and Total TV went down. 18 months later they are still showing nothing but a black screen.

Please do not allow this thread to go the same way as the last one.

Any discussion about payservers or any attempt to tout for Astro shares will result in this thread also being closed. Please play within the rules.

Nano

• I got 1 old card still active in ***box f5 (setting as newcamd server) but unable to provide anything to my oscam user. anyone master in this matter?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!