how do i change audio

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,196 times. The last Post () by toothfairy.

• hi i'm running the latest HDMU image (still very buggy)

managed to get my sytem up and running but to issues i'm having is how do i change the audio language the audio button dont do it.

also how do i enable multi satellites i've selected advanced in the menu but it will only let me select 3 sats 28.2E 19.2E 13.0E.

thanks in advance.

canthackit

• Hi canthackit, with the duo you press audio button and a drop down list of languages
    will show if there is a choice click on the one you want although there's not always a
    choice. Maybe when selecting sats for download you might have to select again for
    advanced but your answer is in the menu somewhere.

• hello toothfairy

although i do have a Duo i'd like to bring your attention to the fact we're on the amico alien2 forum :ops:
    i know how to change audio on the Vu but not on this alien2 box.

can you help please if i've misunderstood your reply please accept myapologies.

regards: canthackit

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!