Stuck again, Mgcamd Device or resource busy?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,391 times. The last Post () by bam777bam.

• A few things...

First:
    in /dev are no usual "files", it contains hardware-links.. So don't edit them :)

Second..:
    To kill mgcamd, do a ps x (linux), or ps w (tuxbox) to show the names of running processes..
    Locate the exact filename of your mgcamd executable in the list, and kill it with killall -9 <name>

Could it be that another CAM/EMU is using/occupying the cardreader ?
    In the processlist as described above, locate CC-Cam or Oscam or others..
    If there.. Kill them like above and try again.

• You're welcome..

And.. as always... Use the thanks button..

• Hi.
    I'm wondering a thing.

I took my client outside my network. about 5 km away from the server. and when i putted the device to the internet, i got picture:)) but it was hacking..
    Can the server send the response faster?

• You mean it is freezing (hacking?) ?

The server normally sends it a.s.a.p. litteraly.
    You can share with someone at the other end of the globe if you want.. Just just need to have good connections..

So... Make sure your line is "clean" (no utorrent downloads, and other things putting load on the line)

--

To measure network latency, (thats without card-latency) do a ping <remote ip> from one end to the other.
    Low values are between 5~25ms..

• Yes, frizzing and hacking. i didn't think that torrent caused problem:( i didn't have it online, but i don't know if the person that i was at had something online.
    i will try again tomorrow!:)

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!