multi room advice or guide

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 354 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• right guys and dolls getting *** installed on Thursday next week and was wanting some advice i have 3 dreamboxs one in the living room at the moment and 2 upstairs they are just freesat at the moment the *** box is beening installed downstairs and am keeping the dreamboxs upstairs and am hoping to do a multi share around the house ,now i need to connect all the boxs to modem lans to the modem does one dreambox with the *** card inserted act a server for all my other boxs to connect or can i keep card in ***box and share with dreamboxs and can i just insert the card back into *** box for use of *** anytime and *** go hope this makes sense

• Yes, you will need to insert the sly card into one of your Dreamboxes and set this up as a server,all other boxes connected to the server with the exception of the sly box can then be connected to your server as a internal share.

You can just put your card back into the sly box for anytime & go,but remember once you remove the card from your server box you wont be able to view certain channels until you put it back in.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!