anyone delt with thease befor

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,296 times. The last Post () by madbriuk.

• hi, i am thinking of buying some dreambox 500s from this place,has anyone here brought from them befor.
    thanks
    dreaminthebox.com

• i need them cheap mate i have started to sell them on flebay and looking for more places to get them from.
    thanks

• good luck with that! cheapest i found was dvbseller ?37.19 (no link so please dont tell me off) they took 3 weeks to deliver me 5 500s! Buy 5 - 9 and get 8% off! its the delivery price that kills you!
    Price for 5 500s is ?171.06
    Delivery is ?70.68 (to the north east)
    Good clones! all worked without problems!

• Have never bought from there but they look like the same as all the other chinese wholesalers...

You could get screwed for delivery and get caught for customs by the way!

Another note the dm500s advertised are the old model not the 2011 one..

• Ahh i see! Thought you where looking for the cheapest option!
    Thing about the asian dreambox's! When they eventualy do come! Any problems with them it costs YOU to send them back if its needed! If your lucky they will just send a replacement out tho!
    This was when Cable TV was wide open!
    Ive bought from 2 different chinese places! DVBselley and DVBmonkey!
    Only had 1 broken box! Tuner problems! Just put it to one side and kept it incase needed any spares!
    They get away with the customs by putting a note on the box saying "SAMPLE ONLY" and put a value of around ?10 on them!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!