cable router problems

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 685 times. The last Post () by johno63.

• i have got a blade 700s, it aquires an ip , it dose see the internet as i can up grade epg and so on ,but just saying scrambled,as if it can not see the server. im on v*rgin netgear router/modem .
    but when i try it on any other connection it works fine or even if i use a difrent make box it works , any ideas

• 1. So you can access blade online and update channels? 2. What is the connection status in the 9991 menu? 3. Is it a wired or wireless connection.

• It could be an issue with the router. The VM stock Superhub is a pain in the ar*e for sharing with.

Set the router to give the box the same Ip address everytime. you will need to enter the MAC address also otherwise it won't work.

I just use the VM superhub in modem mode and use a separate wireless router. I get better WI-FI and no issues with CS.

Nano

• try latest blade firmware oct 2012 i had problems with freezing and glitching, on vmedia netgear router, wgr614v9, defaulted router to none virgin a while ago

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!