no channels at bootup

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 579 times. The last Post () by thechief73.

• Hi, when i switch on my alien2 box and it reaches the end of booting, i get the scrambled or not running on the screen!, but if i then press the menu and then the exit button on the remote it then clears!. this is not much of a problem unless you set up the box to record on timer because then you won't record anything. i could leave the alien switched on all the time but i was wondering if any one might have the answer please?, i am running spark on oscam, many thanks...........

Is there a line i can add into oscam.server that could help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!