Motorised dish problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 693 times. The last Post () by richardv0101.

• Hi all,I just got a vu solo set up at the weekend.I did have a spiderbox but thought I would like a challenge,lol.My problem is my dish can't pass 13e and when I was setting up the box for the first time it wanted to goto 0.I moved it from 13e to 28.2e before it could do this now I think the dish is passed 40e thinking it is at 28.2e,if you can understand that.The dish is properly alined,so my question is how do I bring it round.I am using usals and vti 3.2.I am sure this is easy to somebody here,cheers

• hi mate
    did you move the dish on the motor? or just changed boxes?
    1, have you plugged your spider back in and see if its still inline with the arc?
    2, was you using usals on your spider?
    3, is your long and latitude right on your new box?
    4, is there any lights on your motor? (some have green lights and go red when stuck. might need resetting)

• Yea I just changed boxes.no I haven't got the spider box any more I was usin disqe (dunno if that spelt right) on the spider box an it was aligned with the arc thanx

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!