alien 2 download oscam?

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,779 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• hi, i`m trying to get oscam onto my alien 2 box which i have recently purchaced... i am totally new to E2 so please bare with me.
    i have gone to the plugins menu but nothing appears?.. do i need to manually load it via ftp or something and if so how?
    thanks, jamie..

p.s i have found nothing useful through the search function..

• Download all the latest plugins from the satshop forum downloads section first. Put them onto a usb stick or hdd and then attach via the usb front or rear on the box. The box will ask if you want to install plugins slect yes.
    Go into plugin section of menu and select the oscam plugin and start it.

• Download all the latest plugins from the satshop forum downloads section first. Put them onto a usb stick or hdd and then attach via the usb front or rear on the box. The box will ask if you want to install plugins slect yes.
    Go into plugin section of menu and select the oscam plugin and start it.

thanks, i did that but when i go to the plugin section, the only thing that appears is "all_emu_plugin_alien"
    i select that and nothing appears to be different.. I can`t find oscam.conf via ftp?

• wich image do you use.
    enigma2 or spark.

its spark at the moment mate, i dont even know how to get E2 yet lol..
    cheers!

• yeah, did that. i put it onto sub stick put it into box and selected plugins, then clicked on the "all_emu_plugin_alien" icon etc..
    i`m going to try and load and E2 image now!
    thanks.

• i just followed the tutorial for loading an enigma 2 image and thats not even working either.. i chose the hdmu image from the alien 2 images section!

• have already done that mate, unless there is another oscam plugin i should be using?..

• Cheers Ben, will try when I get home. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Is it an image or a plugin?

• ok, ive done that and i can now find oscam via ftp program.. i will now attempt to log in via webif and write N:line from my server to box

• Perhaps I'm doing something wrong with oscam.conf. It's been a whole since I had a go at editing oscam, even cccam would confuse me now lol

• Thanks, I'll have a look...
    I'm probably going to need help with this one! Lol

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!