image 1.77 dual

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 564 times. The last Post () by HUSSEIN.

• can someone guide me hoe to delete a channel on vu duo black hole imagie 1.77 i carnt find the option in this imgage
    please help asap

• Could you explain a bit better what it is you are trying to do please, do you want to delete one single channel or a complete channel list???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Should be the same as any image - press the down arrow to bring up the bouquet - press the blue button to bring up your bouquets, select the one where the channel is, highlight the channel and the delete option should present itself along with other options if you press the menu button on the remote - or you could edit your list with an editor such as dreamboxedit, which should also allow you to delete channels completely from your satellite lists as well as bouquets.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!