blackhole 1.7.8

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,495 times. The last Post () by pem1.

• i have tryed this version of black hole on my vu ultimo and its very buggy wont work with catseye settings keeps crashiing on bbc 1 hd and a bit buggy with the ts panel to so back to 1.7.6 ? just wounderd if anybody else is haveing the same problems ?

• Unfortunately for now bud yes, i have been trying both 1.7.7 & 1.7.8 on the Ultimo and as you say they do not work very well,especially with the catseye channel list,seems to crash the tuner for some reason.I did have 1.7.7 working for a while with sgt flip flop installed,but found the box stuck in a constant bootloop one morning after being left in standby overnight.I went back to 1.7.6 for now,it would have been intresting to see how the light version compared if it had been released for the Ultimo just to see if it is something to do with the HBBTV,but as previously posted before the Ultimo spec is more than capable of being able to have the full image working.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• pem1
    I have a simlar problem with BBC HD and BBC 1 HD not working i tried a new channel list but still the same get a window popping up with a countdown saying tunner error normally i get that when the channel is not transmitting anymore from that transponder.

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• Hi pem1
    Yes happening on lot HD Channels using cateyes like you,thought it was somthing i had done lol
    anyhow hope you are well and the tuner i sold you is not to blame.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!