mixed up newbie

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 555 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi all this may seem a real daft question but im going to ask it Ive just got my vu loaded and running with cccam 2.3.0 believe me i feel thats an achievement so i can now watch my sly card on my vu. Now when i turn my dish elsewhere nothing is opening so i assume i have to do something else to open anything is this the case and any help in doing this would be great.Something like dummys for real dummies.Keep reading tutorials but not getting anywhere.Thanks guys

• Hi buddy,

The next thing you need to do is pass by introductions: Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Now when you say nothing is opening,i take it you mean any channels that you would need a card for won't open for you??? If this is the case they won't open for you unless you start to share your sly card with a peer who has a card for the channels that you wish to view.

Or do you mean that the dish moves but when it has locked onto another sat you just have a black screen in front of you even on FTA channels,if this is the case do you have a channel list installed for a motor setup? and also is your tuner config setup for a motorised dish?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi mckee 25 sorry about the intro thought i had done it last wek when i joined
    Its your first statement which applies.Ok mate thanks il carry on reading thro the forum get a bit more knowledge
    about sharing Regards Chrisal

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!