help, cant play youtube videos when selected on sab unix triple tuner

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,689 times. The last Post () by anniemay.

• hi guys anybody know why i cant play utube videos on my sab unix box, when i select a video it tells me it cannot play it, im unsure how to load the flash player if thats what it is as i thought it came with the software to play videos of utube the fact it had the operation available on the box. any help would be great, thanks.

• It's a change from YouTubes end that happened near the end of last month which means a lot of receivers with YouTube players will require a software update before it works again, some receivers already have updates out, others not, if yours is one that's not then it's a case of just sitting tight and waiting for an update to be released.

• ok thanks, i did an update using the receiver auto update method, there are some files on there site that i will DL and see if these carry the new files to activate the utube service. many thanks

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!