sly card through vu+ duo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 798 times. The last Post () by wozbwfc.

• I hope you haven't gone for a multiroom sub as both boxes have to be connected to the phoneline.

If the one box doesn't ring in, it won't be long before sly sends you a nasty letter reminding you that both boxes have to be connected to the phone line. If you share one of their cards on Vu+, the minute its inserted back in to the sly box and the box rings in sly will know the card has been used outside of the original receiver and both cards could be switched off.

Nano

• Non what so ever. They will send you a letter or phone you first reminding you of the contractual agreement. If you continue to use the box without it being connected to the phone, you will probably get another warning and then eventually they will just bill you for two separate subscriptions.

I've known some people get the first letter or phone call within a few weeks and some people never get them, its just the risk you take. Worst case scenario you just tell them your 3 year old kid has taken the card out of the box and its been lost which is why only one box has been switched on.

They will charge you £10 for a new card and its business as usual. As long as you put the emm blockers on the old card it should stay valid until the entitlements run out. That should give you at least six weeks if you wait for the card to update before ringing them to ask for new card.

I got away with it for six months before they sent me a letter. I just rang them up and cancelled the lot as i was well over the 12 month minimum contract. I never watched *** anyway lol.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!