Working oscam 64bit ubuntu anyone ?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,566 times. The last Post () by sync.

• If anyone has a Working oscam for 64bit ubuntu with pcsc support and cacheex could you upload the bin file here please
    Thanks in advance

• And for the very very latest:

Code
    http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK
  • I've actually gone through a few of them already but they either won't start or fail miserably on my 64 bit machine, that's why I asked if someone had a working one
    It's currently on OSCAM 1.10rc-svn build #6089 and solid as a rock but I need cacheex for some testing ;-)

• I've actually gone through a few of them already but they either won't start or fail miserably on my 64 bit machine, that's why I asked if someone had a working one
    It's currently on OSCAM 1.10rc-svn build #6089 and solid as a rock but I need cacheex for some testing ;-)

What is "miserably failing" ?

1.10 6089 is very very old..

--

I just tried latest x64 from my link.. indeed it fails .. :(

Will bake you one.. hold on.

• Thanks for your time but still no good, I need to dig a bit deeper with this machine I think

And 6089 is quite old but very stable and has never crashed

• Well.. This x64 works on my x64 system..

So if it doesn't run (segfault on start), you don't have an x64 system or OS build installed...

• I got a lib error last night trying to run your one so I need to start fresh when I have more time
    Thanks again for your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• If you got a lib error, you probably need to install libusb...

apt-get install libusb-dev

Thx

• Sorted the lib error by building a new oscam on the 64bit pc

Hehe..

You solved the problem because of installing the pre-requisites..
    All oscam's with support for SSL, smargo, pcsc etc should have the packages installed.

The simplebuild script installed these for you.
    From that point you were able to run/build a version with lib* support.

• Yes it did, but what was missing would not install independently, it kept saying it was already there, but im thinking now it's location may have been wrong.
    Anyhow I upgraded to the new oscam bin #7753 it started fine so I rebooted to be sure it would find my omnikeys, it did and has been running fine since so happy days.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!