FOR SALE Dreambox HD 8000 PVR Originall(genuine)

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,746 times. The last Post () by drfox.

• salling this fantastic genuine Dreambox HD 8000 PVR receivers i bought this box from Dream Multimedia official UK Dealer SM**AT and i inculding free SONY DVD DRIVE Installed,plastic front cover still on it,in last one years i don't use it ,was in my store room,now is time to find new owner for this fantastic receivers
    i want £450 FOR this
    Location South East London

• Do you still have all paper work for box?
    There's plenty of clone DM8000 on the market now days?

Maybe interested if you have proof of purchase.

2 x V+Ultimo's 2 x Blade 7000

• no i can not find paper work this is orginal box you can flash any image from official one from dreambox website i am not salling clone as original one,and i offer only pick up from south east london only, you can came to check your self ,after that if you are happy you can buying box

• Thanks for reply, i've had an original DM8000 so take it thats not the original remote that came with sat box?
    Thought all DM8000 had silver remotes?

Any movement on price at all.

2 x V+Ultimo's 2 x Blade 7000

• this is latest rev 1.3 have got extra sata conecter for dvd drive and original black remote what you have withe silver remote got old motherbord for dvd drive you have usb to sata converter, and no any movment of the price,any way you have a dreambox8000 ,why you need another one??

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!