Help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 289 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello all, great forum. Im just a little confused with the automated cccam/oscam script. Ive installed the automated script and installed smargo reader. I just dont get why I would want oscam and cccam on the same server. Can anybody shed some light on this and if so exactly how these work hand in hand.
    Thanks in advance.

• Hello all, great forum. Im just a little confused with the automated cccam/oscam script. Ive installed the automated script and installed smargo reader. I just dont get why I would want oscam and cccam on the same server. Can anybody shed some light on this and if so exactly how these work hand in hand.
    Thanks in advance.

Hint..

Please make an introductionary post first... You will get more answers after....

Read the rules...

• No need to doublepost this thread my friend.. I deleted the other one..

• I just dont get why I would want oscam and cccam on the same server. Can anybody shed some light on this and if so exactly how these work hand in hand.

And you're right.. There is no need..

People use a combi CCcam/Oscam because they like to share from CC-Cam itself, and not from Oscam.
    Why? .. Trust i think.. But i don't prefer it either.

• Official Post

And you're right.. There is no need..

People use a combi CCcam/Oscam because they like to share from CC-Cam itself, and not from Oscam.
    Why? .. Trust i think.. But i don't prefer it either.

Its a personal choice many still prefer sharing via CCcam and their choice should be respected just the same as shayom has a choice to use the autoinstall or not. I agree its probably down to trust but we cannot blame people for this with the huge rise in oscams popularity we have seen a huge increase in the amount of fakers & payservers around to the point where the whole c/s scene must be very close to its end. I agree completley that for some cards oscam alone is a far better option but the damage is probably already done by the way oscam makes it so easy to abuse others trust.

• Its a personal choice many still prefer sharing via CCcam and their choice should be respected just the same as shayom has a choice to use the autoinstall or not. I agree its probably down to trust but we cannot blame people for this with the huge rise in oscams popularity we have seen a huge increase in the amount of fakers & payservers around to the point where the whole c/s scene must be very close to its end. I agree completley that for some cards oscam alone is a far better option but the damage is probably already done by the way oscam makes it so easy to abuse others trust.

Let me motivate my answer a little bit..

If everyone would just monitor a couple things..:

- average ECM Count per hour (must not exceed 1000 on most CAID's)
    - OK / NOK ok rate should be between 90% and 100% (because you should share with someone that has a local + some peers)
    - cascading users (how many different caid's are pulled at the same time)
    - geographic location of the IP (is the server in the same country as the provider of the CAID is ?)

There would be no need to be untrustfull.
    If one of these are not right, just kick the peer...

CCcam is not beeing further developed at this point, and more and more cards and channels become unavailable when shared with CC-Cam.
    Besides that, when using the 256 trick, you even have to use an older version of CC-Cam, eliminating even more channels.

--

Reason why i am so pro-oscam, is because it's open.. You can narrow down problems to the deepest bit, by its extensive logging capabilities.
    This improves the true understanding of cardsharing, and is basically the only reason that we are able to share the newest cards so massively.

--

Last thing to mention, is that Oscam was never designed to "abuse" cards.. Its designed to be as versatile as possible.
    CC-Cam is a supported protocol within Oscam, but the way oscam treats the shares is completely different than the original CC-Cam.

So, in my opinion, Oscam should be judged on his engine, and not on some downsides of the support protocols.
    It's just ment for the transport from/to receivers or peers, not to implement security (like cc-cam server original does).

--

Bottomline, cardsharing has changed.. Everyone's opinion about it is respected.. But we can't stick to older common used principles..
    These are already gone for years, updated methods to detect and evict abusing peers should be used..

just my 2 cents.., No offense intended :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!