Beginners Help Please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 660 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• Hi,

please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place.

I have a dvb800 hd pvr clone. Which I have paid to have flashed. It doesnt seem to be working correcty and I would like to reflash etc myself. I very nervous about this as I dont really understand what to to.

what I think I need to do is:
    1. Reflash box with new image. (please can you piont me in the right direction for a image for this box, I had previously PLI image which I liked) I think i can load the image using, switch off and hold the power button in and enter the box ip in to a web browser. I do not What imge to use , please help.
    2. Install CCam? I havent a clue about this or what it does. Is it true I need to installl ccam?
    3. Add Bouquet. SLy Uk. I have no idea how to do this. Please help?
    4. Mount the attached hard drive and if possible make this default location to save plugins too as there is little space left on box. Please help how to do this.
    5. Add 7 day epg

This box has now been flashd 3 times to my knowledge, I have been told there is a life to how many time a box can be flashed, is this true?

Sorry to be a pain about this but there are lots of questions I could do witih understanding before I try

Many thanks for your understanding and help

eevvoo

• i would you suggest you try the black hole/dream elite image it has the ts panel and you can download your preferred emu from the plugins, i cant point you to it but you'll find it easily enough in the clone image section.

1:when you've d/l it unzip it and extract the nfi image to somewhere easy to find ie the desktop
    2:on the box pull the power leas from the back, press and hold the power on button and plug in the power lead wait and eventually it will display an ip address
    3:now go to your pc open your browser and enter the addy into it it will take you to the webif choose the option to upgrade the firmware, and select the saved image
    4: if all goes well it will tell you finished, i then pull the power and reboot.

when you set up yhe image you can then d/l all your required plugins softcams etc.

good luck

any problems post back and i'll help you.

regards: canthackit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!